Friday, October 19, 2012

Makeup for modeling portfolio

I love doing all types of makeup. I love when a model or photographer contacts for me headshots or portfolio work. Especially up and coming models. They are so eager and it's fun to hear how excited they are. 
Syracuse has it's fair share of beautiful people and I am thankful to team with such a great photographer like Kim Cook at Big Paw Photography. If you have read many of my posts, you'll see her name quite often. We love working together and respect each others talents and work ethic. We just..... click :)
Here's an example of one of our collaborations.

Mckenzie is a natural beauty that also looks great in front of the camera. Kim has a way of bringing out the best from behind the lens and making her clients feel comfortable in front of the camera. This shoot was to get Mckenzie on to an agency site with AMS Models and Talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment