Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bridal Shoot for Big Paw Photo

This was such a fun day! Got to work with some of my favorite girls! The dream team of Tiffany doing hair, myself as bridal makeup artist & Kim behind the lens means magic is happening. Two of my favorite models were scheduled with us and it was poetry to watch!
Model- Jackie

I really enjoyed "staging" a bridal session. I made bouquets both brides with artificial flowers. Had some fun with feathers in the hair, including a peacock hair piece on loan from SHOWOFFS BOUTIQUE, Syracuse.
Model- Chelsea
After the bridal gowns the ladies did a bridal boudoir shoot. All was shot on location at The Sheraton at The University. Alexis did a great job setting up the day for us to use various areas in the beautiful hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment