Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Makeup artist for Swan Lake Ad Campaign with the Syracuse City Ballet


The Syracuse City Ballet asked me to be the makeup artist for their Swan Lake ad campaign. I was thrilled to accept! I love getting to do creative work as well as traditional beauty work! 


After getting some inspiration photos from their team I got to work testing out looks and sketching out what products I would use,







I wore my Alex and Ani bracelett that day, Swans are special to my family. We've taken my daughter Gigi, now 8 years old, to the Manlius Swan Pond since she was an baby. It's a tradition she loves.

The look included products from MAC Cosmetics, Face Atelier,  MakeUpForEver, and Whip Hand Cosmetics



It's always a pleasure working with Alice from Alice G. Patterson Photography! She has such a  wonderful eye!


I love seeing peoples face when they I tell them that both the White Swan and the Black Swan are the same model! This shows the power makeup has in creating a character. 

Credits:
Makeup: Holly Piselli for A-List Artistry      www.a-listartistry.com

Photography: Alice G Patterson Photography    www.agpphoto.com

Artistic director: Kathleen Rathbun   www.syracusecityballet.com

Shoot coordinator: Stephanie Dattellas

Model: Rachael Ciemiakoski

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what an incredible collaboration! Holly Piselli's makeup artistry truly brought Swan Lake to life for the Syracuse City Ballet ad campaign. With products from MAC Cosmetics, Face Atelier, MakeUpForEver, and Whip Hand Cosmetics, every detail was perfect. And let's not forget the stunning photography by Alice G. Patterson! Need your own transformation? Check out Lady Beauty Care for services like Bridal Makeup, Hair Color, Hair Smoothing, and Hairstyling. Ensuring every woman feels like a graceful swan in any setting. Simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete